The following Educations Events are available for viewing and Continuing Education Contact Hours.
Continuing Education Contact Hours are free for MN IAFN members and $10.00 for non-members (to cover the cost of ANCC Contact Hours)
For MN IAFN Members - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the password, handouts, and CH certificates.
For non-members - when you pay with paypal - we receive a notice of payment, then we will send you the password, handouts, and CH certificates.
1. Emergency Contraception and STI Update - 2 ANCC approved Contact Hours
2. Survivor – Advocate – Activist - 1.6 CEUs
3. The medical forensic exam is over - what is next for your patient? - 2 CEUs
Dr. Cindy Crandall is a Clinical Psychologist specializing in the treatment of trauma. In this webinar, Dr. Crandall discussed the treatment options for survivors of sexual violence, like EMDR and CBT.
In addition, she shared what she has learned from survivors about their experiences with SANEs and law enforcement.
4. The Boogie Man and Every Woman's Worst Nightmare - 2 ANCC approved Contact Hours
Detective Jeff Schoeberl Anoka County Sheriff’s Office- Criminal Investigation Division, Amy Schmitz RN, BSN, SANE-A
6. Case Study - Intersection of IPV and Sexual Assault - 1 ANCC approved Contact Hour
Alaine Ripley SANE